Want to Write for Us?
Are you a blogger looking to expand your portfolio to reach more people?
Or you’re a drug addiction counselor or detox expert looking to get more exposure and leads for your business? Register to become a contributor and join a community of enthusiastic detox experts, showcase your skills while getting exposure and more leads for your business.
How it Works
It is fairly simple to become a contributor for synbioproject.org. Simply send us a topic or an idea that will enlighten our readers. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions.
Benefits of Writing for Us
- Showcase your skills to thousands of monthly visitors
- Get more visitors and leads for your business
- Get more targeted social following
Guest Post Guidelines
- We only accept articles related to drug testing and detoxification.
- Do not submit article topics that are too generic “How to Beat a Marijuana Drug Test” or “What is Detoxification.”
Instead, go with something like “Applicants Use Synthetic Pee in Attempt to Fool Workplace Drug Tests” or “6 Detox Drinks That will Help you Pass Urine Drug Test.”
Or, just tell us your story.
Article Quality Guidelines
- Your article must be original. We do not accept content that was previously published on other blogs or websites.
- We look for contributors who can create interesting and engaging content, all related to pot, drug testing, detoxification and cleansing.
- Length: Your articles can be as small as 400 words if it’s a News type of content (must be newsworthy) or even over 2000 words if that’s your preferred writing style. In most cases, our pieces are between 800-1000
- No Promotions: Please do not try to pitch or sell, we consider that advertising and it’s not allowed. We can include a link to your social profile or an interesting article on your site.
- Publication: When you send us the content, you agree that the content becomes the property of dotstudy.org and that you are not looking for any monetary or any other type of compensation.
- Images: Provide photos please include a link to the owner so we can add attribution.
- Links: It’s perfectly fine to link to resources, research. You can also link to other articles on dotstudy.org. If you are linking to your own site, please mention that. We reserve the right to strip links that appear promotional. You will get a link to your social media profile and or your website. We try to limit number of external links to 2-3 and internal links to 3-4 per 1000 words of content. We reserve the right to nofollow links to promotional and affiliate type of sites.
Submit a Guest Post Idea
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your topic and determine whether it’s a potential fit. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know of our verdict.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete.
Few things to help you find us
- submit guest post
- this guest post is from
- suggest a guest post
- this is a guest post by
- this is a guest article
- guest post by
- my guest posts